Thursday 11 April 2013

Motorcycle Gloves for On / Off Road


Another great product which I have tested personally recently is our carbon fiber protective gloves. Look how they match the color of my Zed!!! 


The gloves fits really well and I still have very good grip and feel on all my controls i.e. clutch, brakes, throttle and even my blinkers. These gloves are really made to fit your hands and because these gloves are very affordable, you can really just use them off road and not to worry about getting them dirty after a day's ride in the off road tracks. The protective carbon fiber knuckles feel very strong but I hardly feel them when they were on as they were really comfortable.

If you are interested to own a pair of these extreme rugged gloves at a very affordable price of RM 158 RM 128, leave us a comment or text us at +60111 676 5850. The gloves also comes in both green and black accent and with sizes of M and L. 




5 comments:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    summer motorcycle gloves review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how your riding story now, cause not seeing you update new information since 2013. Whish you can continue shared all your experience here for new rider like me. Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how your riding story now, cause not seeing you update new information since 2013. Whish you can continue shared all your experience here for new rider like me. Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Добрый вечер! Супер блог. Спасибо за публикацию. Последние информации об окнах из бруса лиственницы https://t.me/s/svoknasvao. Также рекомендую технические информации щелкай., окна rehau blitz останкино, Деревянные евроокна из дуба в стандартные дома, евроокна из дуба останкино, пластиковые окна останкино

    ReplyDelete