Thursday 11 April 2013

Water Proof Motorcycle Gloves

I get a chance to try out a pair of gloves that are water proof. They look really good together with my Dainese mesh jacket. 


These are high quality stuff with carbon fiber protection at the knuckles and they are small enough to fit into your jeans jacket. Best for naked, street bikes or sports bike riders.

If you are interested to own a pair at the very affordable price of RM 258 RM 198.00 please contact us at+60111-6765850 (we ship within Malaysia only). 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    summer motorcycle gloves review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    themotorbiker.com

    ReplyDelete